Imagine a cheesecake. It's delicious, creamy vanilla flavor, decorated with some meringue swirls on a graham crackers crust with butter. You want one right? Now imagine an easter egg…and you may already know where we are going with this.
That’s right, cheesecakes with easter egg shapes! How? Stick around to find out. We promise you, it's way easier than it sounds. Oh and it's a NO BAKE CHEESECAKE. First let us share the ingredients with you:
For the Cheesecake mixture:
13 oz of cream cheese
1 cup of natural yogurt
13 oz of condensed milk
12 oz of evaporated milk
Juice from a lime
4 tbsp of cornstarch
1 tbsp of gelatin
For the crust:
4 oz or 1 and a half butter bar
For the decoration:
Your fav Enco gel food colors
It looks like a lot but they are truly very easy to do. Here’s the procedure!
- Mix your cream cheese, natural yogurt, condensed and evaporated milk; vanilla extract, the juice of a lime, cornstarch and gelatin
- Divide your mix in 6 bowls
- Paint your mixtures with your fav Enco gel food colors
- Save 2 mixes you want to use as a base and put the other 4 in a piping bag
- In your easter egg mold, apply a layer of your mix in the details
- Take to the freezer for an hour
- Retire from the freezer and fill all the mold with your base mixtures
- Freeze for an entire night
- Mix the crackers and butter to get your crust
- Once your eggs are firm, put the crust on top of your cheesecake and freeze again
- Retire from the freezer and unmold carefully
- And your cheesecakes are ready!
As we promised, an Easter Egg Cheesecake recipe without baking. And here is a surprise: We have a step by step video of the decoration! Follow us on our Instagram and stay tune for when we release it.